Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015

Learning Activity: Evidence of TET

I am very enthousiastic about new technologies and am always trying to embed technology into my lessons and to motivate my students as well.
I teach german as a second foreign language and history. Also I conduct several projects on enviromental or cultural subjects.
In my history class my students often make use of the tourbuilderwithgoogle. Here you can see an example of the archeological sites of Greece or a trip from Berlin to Munich
Then we often use Vokis or tellagamis. Here are some examples my students created. For the eTwinning projects we participated my students have created presentations of our town with animoto. We use technology on a regular basis and are trying to get as much of the added value as it is possible. 
The added value of using technology in my classroom is that the students get very motivated, they cultivate their digital literacy while they are learning something else and it is a very good way for group working and projects.
I always try to integrate the technology into the lesson plan and syllabus for the purpose of efficient teaching and accomplishing the assigned learning material.
My students hadn't the skills from the beginning but they had fun learning with technology.
The important aspect is that the students weren't only consumers but they have produced material with digital tools and learned a lot of things by doing this.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen